Thursday 15 March 2018

Since my last post, I've had some success and a little bit of a much needed confidence boost.
I've rooted 3 machines and gained access to a dual-nic machine with access to a new network.
I've learnt a hell of a lot in the last few days and I feel like my enumeration, locating entry points and firing off exploits is getting better. (Slightly!)

I had these 3 machines on cycle, so now I'll start looking for my next few victims to work on.
I'm finding that's a better approach. 
Constantly cycling between targets, rather then smashing out one of a time. Keeps the ideas fresh, and when you hit a wall, move on and come back.
I guess a technique to work on, especially for the exam.

Here's hoping I can snag a few more over the weekend.

--> n33dle

No comments:

Post a Comment